Making A Whiteboard Animation Is No Less Than Making A Film
You must have seen many movies that can deliver a message through them; these movies are made using a proper process of production, which involves various stages of production. The whiteboard animation is not very different from these films. The whiteboard animations can deliver a message in a very entertaining and an effective way.
The animations don’t involve complicated dialogues and scenes which may act as a communication barrier.Instead, these animations involve pictures with illustrations that can stretch out to the audience very easily.
Basic Elements That Can Make The Animation More Effective
Few elements, if involved in the whiteboard animation video, can satisfy the audience even better.
· Voiceover: In a whiteboard animation, voiceover plays a very important role in delivering the chronicle of the story. The voiceover should be very accurate and to the point to connect the video of the story.
· Fitting Soundtrack: The soundtrack that is added to the background should not be a random soundtrack. The soundtrack is supposed to connect with the video of whiteboard drawings and should go hand in hand for the effective delivery of the idea to the audience.
Tips To Count In The Audience To Your Video
Counting in the audience to your creation is very important to fulfil the purpose of your animation. You can do this in the following ways:
· Touch The Emotions Of TheAudience: If you can bring a smile on the audience’s face, you have succeed ed in delivering the message to your audience. You should make the audience feel the emotions that you have included in your story video.
· Animated Characters: A realistic drawing maynot be able to do the justice to your story that a simple whiteboard cartoon can do to your story. The animated drawings can connect with every age group. In this way, you can spread your idea to larger masses.
· A catchline for every detail: When you want that the messages of the story to have all the aspects of yourstory covered, you can include catchlines that can give the overview for every detail that you want the audience to catch. You can include the catchlines astext in the drawings such as in cartoon animation or the voice over.
Let The Story Do The Maximum Talking
The foremost thing for creating effective whiteboard animation is storytelling. Your storytelling should include all the necessary elements which can deliver the idea of your animation to the audience without any barrier.
Before making the drawings on the whiteboard, it is very important that you write a script that would include content with every possible detail, which would appeal to the emotions of the audience. The characters should be able to resemble the audience for connecting the audience in a better way.
It is very important to create whiteboard animation in which the elements of the story and the story itself can hand over the idea to theaudience in a simple manner. The whole idea of making a whiteboard animation is justified if the message of your creation reaches the target audience.
“What we love most about animation is, it’s a team sport, and everything we do is about pure imagination.”